Note: Please make sure that you have subscribed to Document 365 and signed in with your account.
Option 1 - From the Top Menu
1. Open a PDF and tap the Kdan Cloud ( ）button.
2. Choose "Convert" for the file converter
3. Select the output file format by swiping left or right.
4. PDF Reader supports 2 options for file conversions, including built-in and cloud converter. If the output file format can be converted via the built-in converter, PDF Reader will automatically set the built-in converter as the default.
You can check if you're using the built-in or cloud converter from the conversion settings:
- Available for built-in and cloud converter - the "Built-in Converter" toggle can be switched on/off (use the cloud converter if you turn off the toggle)
- Built-in converter only - the "Built-in Converter" toggle is always on (cannot be turned off)
- Cloud converter only - the "Built-in Converter" toggle is not available
5. After conversion, the output file will be saved in the "Converted" folder.
Option 2 - From the Drop-Down Menu
1. Go to the file list.
2. In thumbnails view, tap on the arrow在 under each file to reveal the drop-down menu.
3. Choose "Convert".
4. Then you could select the output file format and begin the coverting process.