Note: PDF Reader for iPad offers users two ways to add bookmarks.
Approach 1: Using Annotation Toolbar
1. Go to your desired PDF and tap on the icon in the righthand annotation toolbar.
2. Tap anywhere on the PDF to add a sticky note. You will then see a pop up window.
3. Enter your desired text and tap to save the note.
4. The sticky note you just added will appear as a red conversation box ().
△ You can move the note afterwards by tapping, holding and dragging the note icon. △
Approach 2: Adding Directly
1. Tap and hold on the spot where you wish to add a sticky note. A pop-up menu will show up.
2. Tap "Note" to add a sticky note.