Note: PDF Reader offers users two ways to add sticky notes to PDFs
Approach 1: Using Annotation Toolbar
1. Open one PDF and tap on the annotation tool bar to turn on the function.
2. Tap on any place of the PDF to add a sticky note. Then you will see a pop up window.
3. Enter text in the blank chart and tap to save the note.
4. The note you just add will appear as a red conversation box ().
△ You can move the note afterwards by tapping, holding and dragging the note icon.
Approach 2: Adding from the Pop-up Menu
1. Tap and hold on the spot where you wish to add a sticky note. Then a pop-up menu will show up.
2. Tap "Note" to add a sticky note.