Note: Please make sure you've subscribed to Document 365 and signed in with your Kdan ID.
1. Open a PDF and tap the Kdan Cloud ( ) button on the top menu bar
2. Tap "Add Watermark" ( ) from the menu
3. PDF Reader provides 2 types of watermark for you to choose from, including text and image watermarks
Option 1 - Text Watermark
1. Enter the text in the text field
2. You can tap "Settings" to change the settings, including text color, opacity, and page range (where the watermark will be added)
3. After setting up, tap on the page again to disable the setting mode. You can hold and drag the rotate button（ ）to move, resize and rotate the watermark
4. Then tap "Done" in the top-right corner when you finish editing
Options 2 - Image Watermark
1. When you enter the editing mode, choose "Image" from the menu to switch to the image watermark section
2. Tap either the "Photo" or "Camera" icon to choose how you import the image
3. Then adjust the opacity and page range to add an image watermark to the PDF
We usually add watermarks to PDF to inform readers of where the document came from. To know more details, please refer to our pro-tips on how to secure PDFs using PDF Reader.