PDF Reader – iPad Premium Edition allows users to present works through “presentation mode” using VGA out.
There is no need to upload to PC/Mac anymore.
1. Open a PDF file.
2. Connect your device to an external monitor or projector with a VGA Adapter.
3. Tap “Tools” icon and tap “Slideshow” to enter presentation mode.
4. You can tap the screen to laser-point as you would with a real laser pointer.
5. Tap the bottom to reveal more options.
6. Tap on the left or right edge of the screen to turn the pages.
7. Pinch to exit Slideshow Mode.