PDF Reader – iPad Premium Edition allows users to present works through “presentation mode” using VGA out.
There is no longer any need to upload to PC/Mac.
1. Open a PDF file.
2. Connect your device to an external monitor or projector with a VGA Adapter.
3. Tap the "More" icon in the top bar. A menu will pop up.
4. You can tap the screen to laser-point as you would with a real laser pointer.
5. Tap the bottom three dots to reveal more options.
6. Tap on the left or right arrows on either side of the screen to turn the pages.
7. Pinch to exit Slideshow Mode.
Please sign in to leave a comment.