1. Open a PDF file that you’d like to add markup on.
2. Click on the radio button from the annotation toolbar.
3. Click on the spot that you’d like to put on. You can insert text into the type box.
4. If you’d like to confirm the function, please click the radio button again on the annotation bar.
5. Click the annotation bar again to drag/edit the annotation.
Note: Please notice that the button tools are only for annotation purposes. The current version of PDF Reader has yet to support form-creating.
Please sign in to leave a comment.