1. Open a PDF file you’d like to view.
2. Click "Annotation" from the main menu bar and choose "Note" icon on the toolbar.
3. Insert the note at the spot you like. It will appear in a yellow conversation box. Then you can add text to the note.
4. After you insert the note, you also can change the settings from the properties panel on the right side of the screen (simply click on the note).
5. If you need to delete the note, simply right-click on the note and select "Delete" to remove it from the PDF.
Please sign in to leave a comment.