PDF Reader offers you 3 options to add stamps to PDF.
1. Open the PDF file.
2. Click "Annotation" from the main menu bar and click "Stamp" icon in the toolbar to turn on the stamp tool.
1. You will see a list of built-in stamps under "Standard" tab from the pop-up window.
2. Click the stamp you would like, and it will be added to the PDF file. You can resize or move the stamp.
3. Then click the stamp, and it will be added to the PDF file. You can resize or move it.
1. Click on the "Custom" tab from the pop-up window, you will are allowed to create your own stamp.
2. PDF Reader enables you to create text and image stamp
3. To create an image stamp, click the "Image Stamp" button at the bottom. Then you can choose any image from your device.
4. Click the "Text Stamp" button, and then you can type any text, select a color and shape for the stamp. You can enable the Date and Time options to create a custom stamp indicating date and time info.
5. Click "Add" when you're finished.
1. Click on the "Custom" tab from the pop-up window, PDF Reader provides several built-in stamps.
2. You can key in your name in the "Author" filed, and pick a date format. Then PDF Reader will automatically create dynamic stamps for you.
How can I delete a stamp after creating it, and deciding I don't like it?
Hi Research Cooperative,
if you want to remove the stamp after adding it to the PDF, you can right-click on the stamp. Then choose "Delete" from the context menu to delete it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.