Copying and pasting from your PDF to create a Word document could be time consuming. The PDF converter enables you to convert PDF back to the original file format instead of re-creating the document from scratch (View tutorials for iOS, Android, and Windows users). There are two ways to convert PDF files in PDF Reader:
Option 1 - From the File Viewer Mode
1. Open the PDF file you’d like to convert.
2. Click the “Convert” button from the toolbar
3. Or you can click "Tool" > "Convert" from the top menu bar
4. Choose a file format as the output file format. PDF Reader supports the conversion from PDF to DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, HTML, RTF, TXT, ePUB, MOBI, JPG, and PNG.
5. Click “Start” to begin the converting process.
6. The converted file will be saved in the “Converted” folder in Kdan Cloud and automatically downloaded to your Mac.
Option 2 - From the Management Mode
1. Switch to the Management mode.
3. Click on the "Convert" button to follow the steps to convert files.