Copying and pasting from your PDF to create a Word document could be time consuming. The PDF converter enables you to convert PDF back to the original file format instead of re-creating the document from scratch (View tutorials for iOS, Android, and Windows users). There are two ways to convert PDF files in PDF Reader:
1. Open one PDF and tap “Converter” on the top menu bar.
2. Swipe left or right to choose the output file format and start the conversion. PDF Reader now supports PDF to .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, xlsx, .html, .rtf, .txt, .jpg, png, and .epub conversions.
3. PDF Reader supports 2 conversion methods, including Built-in and Cloud converter. In the "Solution" section, it displays which method is available for an output format.
(Note: Those who purchased a permanent license can only access the built-in converter, which means certain file formats are not available and can be converted via cloud converter. If you select the output format that is only available for the cloud converter, you'll need to purchase Kdan Credits for the conversion. See How to Recharge Kdan Credits)
4. You can add more files for batch conversion.
5. You can check your credit balance and see whether the conversion requires credits. By using the built-in converter, no credit is needed.
6. Click “Start” to begin the converting process.
7. When you use the cloud converter, the file conversion is performed on the cloud. Then you can check the status from within the "Task Manager" section.
8. Once the conversion is completed, the output file will be saved in the “Converted” folder under the "Documents" section in Home tab.
9. Or you can switch to "Home" tab. Go to "Office Tooleset" and click "Convert" to start file conversion.