There are 3 ways for you to access the PDF splitter in PDF Reader
From the Tool menu (Split the current PDF)
1. Open the PDF you want to split.
2. Click on the "Tool" menu from the top menu bar and select the "Split" option.
3. You will see 3 methods: Split by a number of pages, Split by maximin files, and Split by page ranges. Choose either option you need.
4. Set a destination folder and press "Split" to continue.
Using the Page Editor (Split the current PDF)
1. Open a PDF document that you want to split using PDF Reader.
2. Click on the "Page Edit" icon on the top toolbar to see a grid of all pages in the current PDF.
3. Select the "Split" option.
4. Choose a split method for the file and set a destination folder.
5. Press "Split" to divide the PDF into smaller files.
Split a PDF (Through Mac's Finder)
1. Launch PDF Reader
2. Switch to the “Management” mode and click on the “Split Pages” entrance under the office toolset section
3. Choose a PDF file from Mac's Finder, and then you will be brought to the settings window
4. Also, You can choose to split the PDF by a number of pages, maximin files, or page ranges
5. Choose a destination folder and press "Split" to continue
6. Then the separated PDF files will be stored in the folder