1. Open the PDF you want to split.
2. Click on the "Page Edit" from the main menu bar to view the PDF in page thumbnails. Then select the "Split" option.
3. You will see 3 methods: Split by a number of pages, Split by maximum files, and Split by page ranges.
- Number of pages: Split the PDF into files containing up to a specified number of pages
- Maximum files: Averagely split the PDF into files by specifying a number of files
- Page ranges: Split the PDF info files by specifying specific ranges of pages (eg. There is a 50-page PDF, and you set 20-30 and 41-49. PDF Reader would create 5 PDFs containing page 1-19, 20-30, 31-40, 41-49, and 50.
4. You can also split the PDF using the divider lines between pages. (Similar to page range splitting.)
5. Choose either option you need and then click "Next"
6. Set a destination folder and press "Save" to continue.
7. If you choose to save the output file in the default PDF Reader folder, it will be saved in the "Split & Merge" folder (Go to "Home" tab > click "Documents" section)
8. Or you can switch to "Home" tab. Go to "Office Toolset" section and click "Split Pages" for the PDF splitter.
Please sign in to leave a comment.