PDF Reader allows you to securely encrypt your PDF files.
1. Select one or more PDF files that you’d want to encrypt.
2. Click on the “Security” icon on the upper tool bar.
3. You will be brought to a window where you can select the encryption settings.
4. You may also add more PDF files to encrypt by clicking on “Add Files”.
5. Once you have finished selecting your file(s), select the location where you’d want to save your newly encrypted PDF file to.
6. Choose your password security settings. You may check the checkbox of the security features depending on how secure you want to encrypt your document.
7. You may also specify the new file’s document description.
8. Click “Encrypt” to begin the encryption process. The progress meter shows you the encryption completion.