PDF Reader allows you to customize the toolbar to your liking.
1. Go to either the Management or File Viewer page (whichever you’d like to customize).
2. Right click on any area on the toolbar and this will bring up the options list.
3. Click "Customize Toolbar." You will be brought to a window where you can customize the interface.
- Click and drag to rearrange icons
- Drag down to remove icon
- Drag up to the toolbar to restore default view
4. To remove toolbar icons that you do not want displayed, drag them down into the window to remove them.
5. You may rearrange the toolbar icons to your preference.
6. Restore the icons by simply dragging the default set toolbar onto the toolbar.