Importing Photoshop layers is pretty much like importing other files in Animation Desk. First, save your Photoshop files in the Photo Album or your Animation Desk Folder.
PSD files can only be imported to Animation Desk through your Animation Desk Folder. Here is how your can view your Animation Desk Folders in iTunes. To import any PSD file to Animation Desk, please add the PSD File to Animation Desk Folders first.
1. Connect your iPad with iTunes, and import the PSD file to Animation Desk.
2. Back to Animation Desk, choose "Import PSD" in adding new sequence.
3. Choose to import files from Animation Desk Folder.
4. Import a PSD layer to a new animation sequence. You can choose to import the PSD files on a specific layer.
5. You will have the name to project and set up the FPS. You can change the FPS later in the editing interface.
△Hint: If you select "Reverse Frames" the layers will be imported backward. Here are two screenshots that show the differences.
Screenshot 1: Photoshop layers that Are not Reversed
Layer 1- layer 20 become frame 1- frame 20.
Screenshot 2: Photoshop Layers Reversed
Layer 1- layer 20 become frame 20- frame 1