1. Tap Paper icon on the toolbar.
2. You can choose to use built-in Landscape/Portrait paper or your own image as the paper style.
3. Choose a paper style, and select "Apply to all pages" or "Current page"
4. Click "Apply" to change the paper style.
Customize Your Own Paper Style
You can use your own photo or any paper style of your choice.
1. Click the button (circled in red below) and select an image from your Mac local file folder.
2. Open image to apply paper style.
Cornell Notes Template:
Please download the Cornell Notes paper style to your Mac local folder. Follow the steps above to apply the template to your notes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.