1. Enter the slideshow mode from the note editing menu or Note Profile.
2. You may use the laser pointer to present when you connect your iPad to a projector or TV. Tap the laser pointer icon.
3. During presentation, you can write on your slides with the annotation tools. Tap the eraser button to clear all annotations.
4. Swipe upward from the bottom of the screen to view page thumbnails. Tap the thumbnails to change pages.
5. Your annotations on the slides will be automatically cleared when you exit the slideshow mode, so your original content will be clean.