Kdan Cloud Service allows you to get free storage, streamlining your workflow and productivity by storing your files and documents all in the same place.
Register a Kdan Cloud Account
To register your Kdan Cloud account, sign up for free on the Kdan Cloud website, or register in the NoteLedge app. You will receive 2GB of FREE cloud storage by verifying your account after registration. Click the link in your email to verify your account and receive your 2GB of storage.
Sign up from NoteLedge app:
Sign up from Kdan Cloud website
If you missed your verification email, you can resend it from the Kdan Cloud website. Sign in on the Kdan Cloud website, and you can request to resend the verification email by clicking the "Account Not Verified" yellow banner. After that, click "Resend Link."
Kdan Cloud Services
With Kdan Cloud, you can:
- Backup and sync your notes with just ONE step.
- Convert files via the online converter to produce high quality documents in azw3, ePUB, PDF, docx and mobi format.
- Upload notes to Kdan Cloud, and add the links to your Calendar.
- Share download links instantly.
- Read and manage notes directly from your browser.
- Sync and access your notes across all devices. Kdan Cloud is currently available for NoteLedge on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac.
How to backup and sync files in NoteLedge with Kdan Cloud?
- Sign in your Kdan Cloud account.
- Import files: Tap + on the home page, and select "Import from Cloud". You can import PDF or NoteLedge project files (.nl) from cloud.
- Upload files: Tap ... under a notebook, and select "Upload.
- Auto-sync: You can automatically sync the latest version to the cloud. Check out this tutorial for more details.
Article is closed for comments.