1. Open one scanned project and tap for page thumbnails.
2. Tapping on the circle below to select target pages that you would like to export or convert.
3. Tap or on the menu bar to start file conversion.
4. Then you can preview the file via Safari and see a menu bar on the top of the screen.
5. Before converting, you can tap the name area to rename the file.
6. Tap to convert to PDF and open it via the reader engine directly for making annotation. After making any markup, you can tap the disk icon on the top-right corner and the edited file will be stored in "PDF Document."
Tap to open the converted file to other apps.
Tap to store the converted file in "PDF Documents."