Before transferring files to Markup, please compress the files stored in PDF Reader into one zip file first.
Transfer between different devices via WiFi connection
1. Tap the "" (Network) button on the main menu bar in PDF Reader.
2. Tap the "" (wifi icon), then turn on to enable wifi connection.
2. Optional: key in the address on your web browser and back up the zip file to your PC or Mac.
3. Open up Markup. Go to the "More" tab and tap "WiFi."
4. Go to the "URL" tab and key in the address from PDF Reader to download the zip file to Markup.