Before you upload files to cloud storage, you have to authorize PDF Markup to access your cloud.
1. Tap "Edit" at the top right corner of the file library and you will see a check box listed in front of each file/folder.
2. Select the particular file/folder you want to upload to the cloud, and tap " " at the menu bar.
3. Then Tap "Move to Cloud" at the pop-up menu.
4. Select the target Cloud Storage.
5. When you find the spot you want to upload your files, tap "Paste" () at the top-right corner.
6. The file(s) you've copied will be transferred immediately to the spot.