You have to connect to your cloud accounts first !
1. Tap "Network" () and you will see a list of cloud services.
2. To add an account, tap on one cloud storage and enter your account information to authorize.
3. After authorization, your account will appear under "Accounts" list
4. To access your files, tap on the account.
△ Attention: You can also set up multiple accounts for different cloud storage services.
Download files from your cloud storage space
1. Tap "Network" () and swipe left for "Accounts" list.
2. Tap on one account to review your files.
3. Find and tap at the file you want to download.
4. All the downloaded files will be saved in the "Download" folder.