Method 1: "More" Tab
1. Go to "More" and you will see the option to import from Dropbox or Google Drive.
2. To log into your accounts, tap on your chosen cloud storage and log in.
3. After successful login, your Dropbox or Drive account should appear, allowing you to choose a file or document to import.
4. Your files will be saved in the "Downloads" folder in the "Files" tab.
Method 2: Import
1. Go to the "Files" tab.
2. Tap the three dots in the upper right corner, then tap "Import."
3. Tap Google Drive or Dropbox to browse for files.
4. After you're done importing, your files will show up in the "Downloads" file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.