PDF Markup is optimized for iOS 8. It allows you to import images via photo extension introduced in iOS 8.
1. Go to "Photo Library" on your own device and select photos(s) you would like to transfer to PDF Markup.
2. Tap "Export" at the bottom left corner and you will see a pop-up menu.
3. Then tap the icon of "PDF Markup" at the bottom
Hint: To enable PDF Markup first, you can tap into More (Three-dots icon) and turn on PDF Markup.
4. You will see two options for you to choose from, including "Keep in original" and "Save to PDF"
5. Then go to PDF Markup, and the imported file(s) will be stored in "Extension" folder.