1. Go to the file you would like to view and press the glasses icon on the side annotation toolbar.
2. Move the slider to the page you would like to view.
1. Access the BOTA tab on the side by pressing the three lines in the top left corner.
2. Press "T" (this stands for Thumbnail). This will take you to a preview of all the pages in the document.
3. Select the page you would like to jump to.
4. You can also click the four squares on the top tab to see the outline.
Please sign in to leave a comment.