PDF markup allows users to present works through “presentation mode”using VGA out.
There is no need to upload to PC/Mac anymore.
1. Open a PDF file.
2. Connect your device to an external monitor or projector with a VGA Adapter.
3. Tap “Tools” icon and tap “Slideshow” to enter presentation mode.
4. You can tap the screen to laser-point as you would with a real laser pointer.
- Tap on the left or right edge of the screen to turn the pages
- Pinch to exit Slideshow Mode
- Tap here to reveal more options