PDF Reader 6 Premium is optimized for iOS 8. It enables you to import images via photo extension introduced in iOS 8
1. Go to "Photo Library" on your own device and select photos(s) you would like to transfer to PDF Markup.
2. Tap "Export" in the top left corner and you will see a pop-up menu.
3. Then tap "Save to PDF Markup" (You need to turn on PDF Markup first in "More").
4. You will see two options for you to choose from, including "Keep in original" and "Save to PDF"
6. Go to PDF Markup, and the imported file(s) will be stored in "Extension" folder.