1. Open any mail with attached document files.
2. You can directly tap and hold on the file waiting for the pop-up menu, or open the file to tap the sharing button.
3. Scroll and select "Copy to NoteLedge."
Hint: If you can't find NoteLedge icon, please scroll to More (three dots icon) , get in and turn on NoteLedge.
△NoteLedge allows users to save email attachment into 2 different types.
Type 1: Create A New Note with Extracted Images and Texts from the Web Page
1. Tap "Create a new note" on the pop-up menu.
2. After converting, you can find your document in NoteLedge's "Note."
Type 2: Save the Web Page as A PDF
1. Tap "Save as PDF" on the pop-up menu.
2. After converting, you can find your document in NoteLedge's "Converted."