1. Open one scanned project and tap for page thumbnails.
2. Tapping on the circle below to select target pages that you would like to export or convert.
3. Then tap or on the menu bar to start file conversion.
4. It enables you to preview the file via Safari, and you will see a menu bar on the bottom of the screen.
5. Before converting, you can tap the name area to rename the file.
6. Tap to convert to PDF and open it via the reader engine directly for making annotation.
Tap to open the converted file to other apps.
Tap to store the converted file in "PDF Documents"