- Go to the main menu sidebar from the homepage.
- Tap on “Documents” and you will see the file manager page.
- Tap and hold on the PDF file you would like to delete for 2 seconds and it will be selected.
- Tap the "More" icon (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner.
- You will see the option to Delete the PDF on the list, tap to delete selected PDF(s).
Note: The current version of PDF Reader does not support direct file deletion.
Please follow the steps below to see how to delete PDF files from your device.
- Go to SD memory card, search for the target file. If you're not sure what's lurking in your storage areas -- internal or SD -- a file manager app can be used to explore your data.
- Long tap the file for 2 seconds, a pop-up message will ask if you would like to delete it.
- Tap “Delete.”
Doesn't work in v3.1. When I open a pdf file it is not visible. According to PDF Reader it is open because I can see the document listed it under the 'Window' menu, but it is not visible. To all intents and purposes it is not open, but for some reason the program says it is. Why?
The "main menu sidebar" image at the top of this page is not up to date. The site has obviously changed but not the support article. Very unhelpful.
As for the 2017/2/24 updated comment, what the heck is it telling me to do? Delete my files? WTF!
I would like to cancel my subscription. Thank you
Hi Rose Vasquez,
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with [Urgent] on the subject. Our customer support will help with that. Thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.