- Go to the main menu sidebar from the homepage.
- Tap on “Documents” and you will see the file manager page.
- Tap and hold on the PDF file you would like to delete for 2 seconds and it will be selected.
- Tap the "More" icon (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner.
- You will see the option to Delete the PDF on the list, tap to delete selected PDF(s).
Note: The current version of PDF Reader does not support direct file deletion.
Please follow the steps below to see how to delete PDF files from your device.
- Go to SD memory card, search for the target file. If you're not sure what's lurking in your storage areas -- internal or SD -- a file manager app can be used to explore your data.
- Long tap the file for 2 seconds, a pop-up message will ask if you would like to delete it.
- Tap “Delete.”