1. Go to the page you want to add a bookmark to and tap the bookmark icon in the top right corner.
2. A pop-up box will appear and you can give the bookmark a name.
3. A red tag will be displayed at the upper right corner of the page after adding a bookmark.
4. You can see all the bookmarks by tapping the Bookmark icon in the navigation toolbar on the left.
5. You can jump to any particular bookmarked page by tapping into them.
const pipeAsyncFunctions = (...fns) => arg => fns.reduce((p, f) => p.then(f), Promise.resolve(arg));
Please sign in to leave a comment.