PDF Reader turns your Android phone or tablet into a portable scanner.
1. Switch to the "Explore" tab and tap the "Scanner" card to enter the scanner mode (For iPhone users)
2. Snap photos by tapping the camera button or import images from your photo gallery
3. Adjust the borders of the scans using the crop tool. Then tap "Apply"
4. You also can edit scans with filters, rotate the scan, or re-crop the image before the conversion
5. Tap on the "Share" ( ) icon to export your scans
5. Choose "Convert to PDF" to save your scans to PDFs. Once the conversion is completed, the new PDF will be saved in the "Documents" tab