1. Tap "" from the bottom annotation bar.
Alternatively, press and hold anywhere on the document to see the pop-up menu. Click "Signature."
2. You will see a pop up window; click "Add" to begin adding your signature.
3. Then, sign in the blank canvas. Change the color of your signature and size of the pen. Click "Add" to add it to your PDF, or "Clear" to start over.
4. Position it where you would like, then tap "Add here" and the signature will be attached to the PDF file.
5. To access previous signatures, go to the "Library" tab.
1. Tap the three dots on the top menu bar and you will see a pop up menu.
2. Then, tap the "Actions" tab and “Clear Signature” to remove all signatures from the PDF document you are currently reading.
3. To remove signatures from your library, simply long press on the signature you would like to delete and click the red "-" sign that pops up.