1. Tap " " from the menu bar on the right of the screen.
2. Tap "+" icon in the top-right corner.
3. You will see a pop up window and then write on the center of the window to create your signature. Tap "Done" to save.
4. Tap on the signature to add it on.
4. Tap "Add here" and the signature will be attached to the PDF file.
1. When creating your signature, you can tap trash can icon to clear the current signature you wrote on the window, not clear the signature attached to the PDF file.
△ To remove signatures from PDF files, please refer to another article, "Remove Signatures from PDF Documents".
2. Tap and you will see the list of your stored signatures for management.