PDF Reader 6 Premium for iPad offers users to add bookmarks.
Using Navigation Bar
1. Go to the page you want to add a bookmark to and tap the "Bookmark" icon at the navigation bar.
2. A red tag will be displayed at the upper right corner of the page after adding a bookmark.
3. You can check all the bookmarks you’ve added by tapping the "BOTA" icon at the navigation toolbar.
4. Bookmarks can be listed by date/page/name by going into “Bookmark” view and tapping .
5. To specify the title of the bookmark, go into “Bookmark” view by tapping .
6. Tap on the bookmark you want to edit. Input the bookmark title and tap “Done”.
△Attention: Files within the "Inbox" folder are not allowed to be annotated. Please move the files to other folders to annotate them.