PDF Reader 6 Premium for iPad offers users two ways to add text boxes.
Approach 1: Using Annotation Toolbar
1. Go to the page you want to add a text box and tap the "Text box" icon at the annotation bar.
2. Tap an area on the page where you want to add a text box to and input your text. Tap "Done" to save the text box.
3. You can hold and drag the text box to move it.
4. By tapping “Edit,” You can adjust the font style, size, color and opacity through the annotation toolbar.
When you are finished, tap "Done."
5. To delete the markup, tap it and tap “Delete.”
Approach 2: Adding from the Pop-up Menu
1. Tap the screen and hold it for 2 seconds, you’ll see the pop-up menu.
2. Tap “Text” to add a text box into the PDF page.
△ Attention: Files within the "Inbox" folder are not allowed to be annotated. Please move the files to other folders to annotate them.