Do you collect new ideas from Pinterest? Did you save tons of Pins and Boards that you'd like to use in your projects? If you do, read on and find out how to import images from Pinterest to NoteLedge.
With iOS 11, you can take advantage of Slide Over view on iPad, and import images from Pinterest to NoteLedge. However, due to the design of Pinterest, the method is different from clipping images from regular web pages.
Check out the tutorial video and follow the step-by-step tutorials below.
- Open NoteLedge
- Swipe up from the bottom to reveal the Dock, and open Pinterest in Slide Over view
- Choose a Pin you like, tap and enter details
- Scroll down a little bit to find a call-to-action button that leads you to the original web page. It could be "Visit", "Read it", or other options.
- Go to the original web page, and use the drag-and-drop feature to clip images from the web page.
- Or you can drag and drop links from the web page to keep the source link.
There are some occasions that images cannot be imported from Pinterest:
- when the image is directly uploaded to Pinterest instead of pinned from web pages
- when the original link to the Pin is lost or expired
Do you find the Pinterest clipping tips useful? Download NoteLedge and try it out for FREE.
Learn more web-clipping and organizing tips: