Your new year resolutions may vary from a small change in your daily routine to a complete life makeover. Buying a new PC or smart device for yourself can be a great start in making your new year’s resolutions come true. However, migrating all the files from the old device to the new one can be challenging. This month, we’re going to talk about how to efficiently move PDF Reader files stored on one device onto another device.
Zip Your Files
- Create a new folder.
- Select files and move them into the folder.
- Long tap on the target folder until it is automatically selected.
- Tap "Edit" and choose "Zip" to compress the folder into a zip file.
Sync to Your Cloud (Using Kdan Cloud as an example)
- Sign in with your Kdan ID.
- Upload the zip file to Kdan Cloud until it is stored in your Kdan Cloud storage space successfully.
Get the New Device Ready
- Launch PDF Reader in your new device (using PDF Reader Windows 10 as an example).
- Log into your Kdan account.
- Go to the “Kdan Doc” tab and find the zip file you just created.
- Double click on the file to download it to the local folder.
- Unzip the file.
(Note: PDF Reader is now available for mobile and PC. In Windows devices, you need to install softwares that support unzipping files.)
NEED A LITTLE ASSISTANCE ON YOUR QUEST?
Whatever your goals are, let Kdan’s tools and services help you accomplish them. Use coupon code NEWYOU30FREE at checkout, and you will get access to all of Kdan’s premium services, free for 30 days.
*The code is good for all individual Creativity 365 or Document 365 plans and expires on 1/31/2018.