Your new year resolutions may vary from a small change in your daily routine to a complete life makeover. Buying a new PC or smart device for yourself can be a great start in making your new year’s resolutions come true. However, migrating all the files from the old device to the new one can be challenging. This month, we’re going to talk about how to efficiently move PDF Reader files stored on one device onto another device.
Zip Your Files
- Create a new folder.
- Select files and move them into the folder.
- Long tap on the target folder until it is automatically selected.
- Tap "Edit" and choose "Zip" to compress the folder into a zip file.
Sync to Your Cloud (Using Kdan Cloud as an example)
- Sign in with your Kdan ID.
- Upload the zip file to Kdan Cloud until it is stored in your Kdan Cloud storage space successfully.
Get the New Device Ready
- Launch PDF Reader in your new device (using PDF Reader Mac as an example).
- Switch to "Management" mode and log into your Kdan account.
- Clicking on the “Kdan Cloud” button and find the zip file you just created.
- Double click on the file (or right click on the file and select Download) to download it to the local folder.
- Unzip the file.
Need a Little Assistance on Your Quest?
Whatever your goals are, let Document 365 help you accomplish them. Use coupon code NEWYOU20 at checkout, and you will get full access to all versions of PDF Reader apps with 20% off for your 2020.
*The code is good for the Document 365 individual plan and expires on 2/29/2020.