New Year's resolutions can vary from a small change in daily routine to a complete life overhaul. Getting a new smart device or PC can be a great way to make your new year's resolutions a reality. However, syncing and migrating all the files from the old device to the new one can be challenging. Below are 4 tips of how to efficiently move PDF Reader files stored on one device onto another.
Combine Files into a Zip File
- Create a new folder
- Select files and move them into the folder
- Tap "Edit" on top of the screen and then select the folder
- Tap the "More" button on the bottom and choose "Zip" to compress the folder into a zip file (See detailed tutorials here).
Sync to Your Cloud (Using Kdan Cloud as an example)
- Sign in with your Kdan ID.
- Upload the zip file to Kdan Cloud until it is stored in your Kdan Cloud storage space successfully (See detailed tutorials here).
Get the New Device Ready
- Launch PDF Reader in your new device (using PDF Reader Windows 10 as an example).
- Log into your Kdan account.
- Go to the “Kdan Cloud” tab and find the zip file you just created.
- Double click on the file (or right click and select "Download") to download it to the local folder.
- Unzip the file (See detailed tutorials here).
(Note: PDF Reader is now available for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10.)
Preview PDF and Word Documents in Browser
- Log into your Kdan Cloud on your web browser
- Simply tap on the PDF or Word documents
- Then you can preview them directly in web browser
- Or you could share it with others via a shareable link
- Those who receive the link can view the file in the browser without using PDF Reader (See detailed tutorials here)
Thank you so much for the help, Gina!
Please sign in to leave a comment.