New Year's resolutions can vary from a small change in daily routine to a complete life overhaul. Getting a new smart device or PC can be a great way to make your new year's resolutions a reality. However, syncing and migrating all the files from the old device to the new one can be challenging. Below are 4 tips of how to efficiently move PDF Reader files stored on one device onto another.
Combine Files into a Zip File
- Create a new folder
- Select files and move them into the folder
- Tap "Edit" on top of the screen and then select the folder
- Tap the "More" button on the bottom and choose "Zip" to compress the folder into a zip file (See detailed tutorials here).
Sync to Your Cloud (Using Kdan Cloud as an example)
- Sign in with your Kdan ID.
- Upload the zip file to Kdan Cloud until it is stored in your Kdan Cloud storage space successfully (See detailed tutorials here).
Get the New Device Ready
- Launch PDF Reader in your new device (using PDF Reader Windows 10 as an example).
- Log into your Kdan account.
- Go to the “Kdan Cloud” tab and find the zip file you just created.
- Double click on the file (or right click and select "Download") to download it to the local folder.
- Unzip the file (See detailed tutorials here).
Preview PDF and Word Documents in Browser
- Log into your Kdan Cloud on your web browser
- Simply tap on the PDF or Word documents
- Then you can preview them directly in web browser
- Or you could share it with others via a shareable link
- Those who receive the link can view the file in the browser without using PDF Reader (See detailed tutorials here)