Sending a greeting card has become a popular way to express your feeling to someone special. Whether you’re celebrating Chinese New Year or Valentine’s Day, here are a few tips to surprise your friends, coworkers or that special someone by making an e-card/postcard in a cost-effective and time-saving alternative way!
Create a PDF Using Camera
- Find one postcard as a template.
- Tap “Drawer” on the top left corner and tap “Scanner” to start scanning.
- Remove unwanted parts from the scan using the crop tool.
- Tap the “Share” button and directly open the PDF after conversion.
Express Greetings with Handwritings
- Tap on the “handwriting” tool from the annotation toolbar.
- Long tap on the icon to change settings for the brush, opacity, and color.
- Use zoom in/out to write effectively if you are using a smartphone.
(We would suggest you to write with a stylus.)
Send out Your Wishes
- Tap on the “More” button on the top right corner.
- Tap “Share” to send out the e-postcard.