There are so many kinds of love and so many ways to share it! Sending a greeting card has become a popular way to express your feeling to someone special. In this love-filled Valentine month, we’re going to teach you how to make simple yet personalized greeting cards using PDF Reader.
Create a PDF with Background Image
- Tap the "More" button on the top right corner and then tap “Import” to create a new PDF.
- Tap the “Kdan Cloud” button and choose “Add Watermark” from the advanced service menu.
- Tap “Image” to insert an image watermark as a background.
- Move the image to the desired position you want it to be displayed on the PDF.
Express Your Love with Text Messages
- Tap on the “Typewriter” tool from the annotation toolbar.
- Then tap on screen and start typing.
- You can adjust the font, color, or style afterward.
- Drag and relocate the textbox to where you would like it to be.
(Or attach an audio note by recording your voice.)
Add Your Signature to Make It More Personal
- Tap on the “Signature” tool.
- You will see a signature library that stores all of your signatures.
- Choose one signature or tap “New” to create a new one.
- Then tap “Paste” to display your signature at the bottom of the eCard.
(Note: Don’t forget to create a flattened copy before you send it to the special someone.)