1. Open a document
2. Click on "Page Edit" from the top menu bar to enter page editing mode.
3. You will see a toolbar with several options, including Insert Blank Page, Append File, Extract, Split, Rotate, and Delete.
- Insert Blank Page - Insert a blank page after the target page
- Append File - Append page(s) from another PDF or image(s)
- Extract - Extract selected page(s) as a new separate PDF
- Split - Split the PDF into several small files
- Rotate - Rotate the selected page
- Delete - Delete the selected page