Sometimes you don't need everything in the massive report, or maybe it's so big that it won't even fit on your device. PDF Reader offers you a simple but well designed tool to help you chop large documents into manageable chunks. In this month, we’re going teach you how to shrink the files size using our page editing tool.
Save Selected Pages as a New PDF
- Open one PDF.
- Tap the “Grid View” button to view PDF pages in thumbnails.
- Tap the “Edit” button to start page editing.
- Select pages you’d like to export and tap the “Extract” button.
- The pages will be saved as a new separate PDF in the file list.
Delete Unwanted Pages
- In page editing mode, select pages you’d like to remove and tap the “Delete” button.
- Tap “OK” from the pop up.
- Then the selected pages will be permanently removed from the PDF.