Growing your business often means you have to spend lots of time on the move. Traveling to client sites for meetings and presentations is important, but productivity often takes a back seat. This month, we offer you three tips on how to stay productive with PDF Reader as you work from one city to the next.
Less is More
Sometimes you don't need everything in the massive report. Try to split a PDF into small pieces or remove some pages that you don’t need.
- Open one PDF and tap on the “Kdan Cloud Service” button.
- Tap “Split Pages” and chose the split method.
- You can either split the PDF by page ranges or divide it into a certain number of pages and files.
- The output files will be stored in the “Split & Merge” folder.
The Kdan Cloud enables you to connect all of your devices through the PDF Reader mobile and desktop apps so that you can easily access files wherever you are.
- Go to the file list and tap on the drop down menu under each file.
- Tap “Upload” to upload the document to Kdan Cloud.
- Displaying “Cloud & Device” in the status means the current document are stored both in the app and Kdan Cloud.
Stop Re-creating Documents
A common frustration for us is spending time re-creating PDF documents. Try to convert the PDF to Word instead of re-creating the document from scratch in Microsoft Word.
- Open one PDF and tap “Converter” from the Kdan Cloud service menu.
- Swipe left or right to choose the output file format and start the conversion.
- Then the output file will be automatically stored in the “Converted” folder.
- You can access the file directly from any PDF Reader connected with Kdan Cloud.
The PDF splitter, converter, and Kdan Cloud features are all available on iOS and Mac.