Let’s say transferring files between devices is often a pain - and yes, especially when you’re trying to share files with someone (e.g. friends, clients, and colleagues) in the same physical space as you. This month, we offer you three options on how to share files between mobile devices and computers using the PDF Reader app.
- Tap the “Edit” button from the top menu bar.
- Select files and tap the “More” button in the bottom right corner.
- Tap “Share via” and an activity view will appear.
- Tap the intended recipient's avatar appearing in the AirDrop row.
(Note: The AirDrop feature is available for Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, and Mac)
Local WiFi Connection
- Connect your devices and PC to the same WiFi network.
- Launch the PDF Reader app and go to the “Connection” tab.
- Turn on the WiFi transfer, and you will get a URL address.
- Enter the address in the browser on your PC, and you will see a file list.
- Tap the document you need and download it to your PC.
Share File Links
- Log into your Kdan account and tap the drop-down menu under each file.
- Select “Share File Link”, and the system will automatically generate a download link.
- Send out the link via instant messenger or emails.
- The receiver can preview the document directly from the web browser.