Let’s say transferring files between devices is often a pain - and yes, especially when you’re trying to share files with someone (e.g. friends, clients, and colleagues) in the same physical space as you. This month, we offer you two options on how to share files using the PDF Reader app.
Share Files as Download Links
- Go to the “Kdan Cloud” tab and tap the drop-down menu under each file.
- Select “Share File Link” from the menu, and the system will automatically generate a download link.
- Send out the link via instant messenger or emails.
- The receiver can preview the document directly from their web browser even if they don’t have the PDF Reader app or Kdan Cloud.
Share Files with Documents/Attachments
- Long tap on the target file until it is automatically selected.
- Tap the “More” button in the top right corner.
- Tap “Share” and choose either instant messenger or other file transfer apps you have from the sharing dialog to share files with.