- When you enter the camera mode, you can directly snap a picture by tapping on the snap button to create scans (multiple shots are available).
- Or tap "Album" to import images from Photo Library.
- Tap “Done”, you will be directed to a preview of the scans. (Note: The scans will be saved under a new project in the “Scanner” tab.)
- In Pocket Scanner, the scans you created will be stored into projects.
- In each project, you can preview all the scans and see an editing menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap the "PDF" button on top right of the screen to turn the scanned projects into a multi-page PDF documents.