Have you ever come across something while surfing the Web that you want to save it to your notes for future reference? Markup comes to your rescue with a quick and easy solution! You can highlight and save the texts to check out at anytime. No need to worry over failing to find your highlights through mountains of weblinks and articles!
1. Go to the web browser under the "Explore" tab by clicking the "+" icon in the bottom right hand corner.
Alternatively, pick an article from your "Explore" tab, click the three dots on the card, and select "Annotate on Web."
2. Highlight texts and choose color.
3. View all of your highlights here. Click on any highlight and it will lead you to its position in the article.
4. Press "Done" in the top right corner to exit the page.
5. For easy access and to see all articles you have edited, go to the "My Article" tab.