Starting the new school year can be an exciting time….and a stressful one. A new academic year is the perfect time to break out of your same old study habits and start trying new methods. Check out these tips and get the brain-boost you need for the new year!l
Study anywhere, anytime - Sync to the Cloud
PDF Reader supports mainstream cloud systems, including Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote, Kdan Cloud, and more. You can easily access files from wherever you go.
- Tap the “Connection” tab.
- Log into your cloud accounts (You will be required to allow PDF Reader to access your cloud storage).
- Download the documents you need to PDF Reader.
- The downloaded files will be stored in the “Download” folder.
(To upload files to your the cloud, select files from the “Documents” tab and then tap “Move to Cloud” to sync them to your cloud storage space)
Supercharge your note-taking - Record audio notes
Find a note-taking tool that works well for you and focus on learning rather than simply recording the information. PDF Reader includes support for audio notes embedded in PDFs to help you easily review the study materials.
- Tap and hold on the PDF.
- Select “Sound” from the pop-up menu.
- Tap “Add here” to start recording.
- Tap “Done” to stop and save the audio note.
- To play the audio, simply tap on the “Play” button.
(Note: PDF Reader works well with up to 15 minutes audio recording on a file. The PDF format is not intended for keeping large audio recordings)
Organize all handouts, homework, and notes - Make a digital copy
Making digital copies of your materials or meeting notes can also help you stay organized.
- Enter the "Scanner" tab and launch the camera
- Place the document under the camera and start scanning (multiple shots are available)
- Or you can tap “Album” to import images from Photo Library
- Tap “Done” and the scans will be saved as a new project in the “Scanner” tab
Volume Purchase Offer
The Document 365 Business volume purchase plan offers you and your team a 14-day trial to enjoy working across mobile devices and desktops. No credit card required until you're ready to subscribe! Start Trial Today