Starting the new school year can be an exciting time….and a stressful one. A new academic year is the perfect time to break out of your same old study habits and start trying new methods. Check out these tips and get the brain-boost you need for the new year!l
Study anywhere, anytime - Sync to the Cloud
PDF Reader supports the sharing feature that enables you to transfer files to your own cloud accounts, including Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Kdan Cloud, and more. You can easily access files from wherever you go.
- Open one PDF and tap the “More Action” on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Share” and select the target cloud system you’d like to save files to (You have to install the cloud app first).
- Then a copy will be saved to your cloud.
(To download files, directly download files from the cloud app and then open with "PDF Reader")
Prevent eye strain - Change the Background Color
Normally our documents are black text over white background, and it is very hard on your eyes. If you do extensive reading on your mobile devices, try to change the PDF background color for eye friendly contrast.
- Open one PDF.
- Tap the “Settings” icon from the annotation tool bar.
- Choose the background theme from the color panel.
- Then the background color will be automatically changed.
(Note: All versions of PDF Reader apps all include the feature to change PDF background color, including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac versions.)
Volume Purchase Offer
The Document 365 Business volume purchase plan offers you and your team a 14-day trial to enjoy working across mobile devices and desktops. No credit card required until you're ready to subscribe! Start Trial Today