These days, smart devices contain lots of sensitive information such as private documents or personal finance information. Whether you’re working for a business or are a student, the following tips can help protect your PDF documents at all stages of the workflow to ensure that data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Lock Your App
When you hand over a device to a kid or someone, you might want to prevent him from accessing the data within the PDF Reader app. You can secure the app with passwords.
- Open the PDF Reader app and switch to the “Settings” tab.
- Toggle the “Password” on in the Security section.
- Enter the password to secure the app.
- You will be required to enter password every time your launch PDF Reader app.
Send Password-Protected Links
Sometimes you want to share something with just someone, not the entire world. You can add password protection to the content via Kdan Cloud before sharing it with the intended recipient.
- Sing in with your Kdan ID on the Kdan Cloud web page
- Find out the target file and tap “Share File Link”
- Choose “Password protected” from the pop-up window
- Then enter one password to secure the download link
- Once the recipients enter the correct password, they can download the files through Kdan Cloud