The beauty of digital planner is the freedom to write and draw anywhere you like, add pictures or videos, and carry it with you all the time. Whether you need a weekly planner to organize your schedule, or a scrapbooking planner to record your life, NoteLedge has all the tools you need!
Let’s get started and make this year a superb one! (Hint: 2019 New Year special offer available in the end of the article!)
Use the Weekly Planner Templates in NoteLedge
- Create a new notebook.
- Tap “...” at the upper right corner of the editing area. Choose “Paper style”.
- Set up paper style in landscape or portrait mode. Choose the planner paper style and apply it to “app pages”.
- Now the planner paper style is all set, start add the dates and to dos to your weekly planner.
Tips: Get creative with stickers: Use labels to highlight important events on your planner, or add emojis to mark special moments.
Choose Any Paper Style You Like
There are a variety of planner styles you can apply to your journal, such as daily to-do list, fitness journal, workout log, etc. Customize the paper styles with NoteLedge and explore endless possibilities with your planner.
- Search “printable planner” on Pinterest, Etsy or Google to find the planner style you like.
- Save them to your iPad Camera Roll as images.
- Tap “...” at the upper right corner of the editing area. Go to “Paper style” and choose “Album” under Custom.
- Find the planner image you saved.
- Apply the planner to your notes. When asked “Do you want to add filter effect to the customized paper?”, choose “No”.
- The customized template is all set. Happy note-taking!
(Printable planner source：Elle, Olive & Co. Daily Planner)